YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just wanted to know what axles you guys are running on your quads. I am planning on widening soon, and just wanted to know who makes the lightest, strongest, and cheapest axle for the 450. Also where can I pick the axle up? any input is appreciated.
thanks
Mike W.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
LSR... no doubt....... RPM is good too, but why pay more for one when they both have a lifetime warranty? ull get a new one no matter what, but will pay less..... do NOT, i repeat, do NOT get durbend..... theyre JUNK!!!!! they bend easier than stock, not really but u get wat im sayin.... get LSR

·
Registered
625 Posts
if you want to buy and axle that you cannot bend. And personally an axle that I have never seen or heard about one bending buy the RPM Dominator II axle. I talked to Jeremy today and he said they will be done in a few weeks. They are 650 or something but I guarantee you will not bend one...... However if you are like most the LSR axle is the perfect setup for a few hundred bucks.

·
Registered
467 Posts
RPM all the way, pay more up front for an axle you know won't bend, so you won't have any downtime waiting for a new one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts