YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ran cross country for about 3-4 months for my school, and am fast enough to get a scholarship for it. The last time I rode/raced was that arenacross I posted a while back in which I broke my wrist at. Well my rents wouldnt let me ride until the state meet-that was tuesday....so wednesday, i was gonna skip church to go ride because Im going on a cruise this weekend for a week. well the track was closed so we went to day....i was so excited! 8| well we got to the track - i had rode there before(on my 400ex) and knew what i could jump. well there is a step-up and a triple that i know i could make on the yfz....dad didnt want me to try to triple just yet so i tried the step-up :D well.....i jumped and when i was in the air i could almost tell i made it...my back tire hit the top (im still on stock tires :| ) and sent my front end like straight down. the bumper went into the ground and i went foward, did a flip, and my quad did a flip also. i got back up and looked at it.... bars were bent...stem looked bent...rear plastic bent down. well i got back on it and was gonna straighten it all out but then i noticed my throttle broke off to....i was like :O so i was thinkin lonestar stem with tag T2's ?

ok im done! :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i always knew that YFZ was too much power for you :lol j/j guh ree tay......... shouulda pulled in the clutch and hit the back brake a little....... it would of brought ur front down and ur back up and ur front wasnt the problem so u woulda made it...... but that sux you flipped...... the RPM stem is very nice.... i would look into it....... and its cheaper than a LSR

·
Registered
625 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Nov 21 2003, 08:07 PM
i always knew that YFZ was too much power for you :lol j/j guh ree tay......... shouulda pulled in the clutch and hit the back brake a little....... it would of brought ur front down and ur back up and ur front wasnt the problem so u woulda made it...... but that sux you flipped...... the RPM stem is very nice.... i would look into it....... and its cheaper than a LSR
Hey 53, mate would you like to run that past me again.

Geoff.

·
Registered
287 Posts
RPM makes the best stem on the market at a great price. I do have a LSR +1 for sale if you're interested, though. $250, and it's chrome.

Here's the RPM:

.brit

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Nov 22 2003, 02:58 PM
nah, the bike didnt land on me...

that stem looks kinda weird....? or is it just me
its faced like almost parallel w/ ur body so it will help arm pump..... do you push DOWN more when you ride or FORWARD more? You push forward more..... so it copes w/ how you put pressure on the bars....... great idea i thought :yfz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts