YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was racing last weekend and bent my axle. I don't remember landing hard or rough at all. I have PEP shocks and you would think that with those shocks I would not have bent the axle that easily.

I had a durablue on my raptor and landed some really hard landings and never bent the durablue.

Has anyone else had problems with LSR axles????

·
Registered
102 Posts
WOW 8| Let us know if you find out why! I have a LSR and always have and never bent one. I have read that sending them in can be a pain in the ass. You might want to just buy a new one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Originally posted by yfz25@Jan 21 2004, 11:27 AM
WOW 8| Let us know if you find out why! I have a LSR and always have and never bent one. I have read that sending them in can be a pain in the ass. You might want to just buy a new one.
:stupid

·
Registered
304 Posts
actually its rather easy, they send it to the machine shop same day as they get it and as soon as its done they send it right back. i seen every axle bend, they all do it, nothing is unbendable, good thing you have a nice warranty to fall back on 8)

·
Registered
20 Posts
whatz up ive bent my lonestar twice , i have so much trouble with lonestar . there axles arent worth a flip, and they wont send me a new one . i sent it to them one time and it came back bent . that why i tryed to get a new one. :lol :lol :evil

·
Registered
229 Posts
Originally posted by yfzeater@Jan 21 2004, 02:07 PM
if you havent bent an axle yet you dont know how to ride :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil
LOL :blah

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
WOW  Let us know if you find out why! I have a LSR and always have and never bent one. I have read that sending them in can be a pain in the ass. You might want to just buy a new one.

You gotta be kidding. Its easy. Ship it and they ship it back.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by Tampa450@Jan 21 2004, 05:36 PM
WOW  Let us know if you find out why! I have a LSR and always have and never bent one. I have read that sending them in can be a pain in the ass. You might want to just buy a new one.

You gotta be kidding. Its easy. Ship it and they ship it back.
:stupid

·
Registered
111 Posts
:stupid Where the hell did that come from???? Going to honda setup, oh please like i never have had a honda Lsr axle bend< they all bend on way or another. I have had a lsr axle on my raptor and on my yfz and both bent pretty easy. I have sent the raptor one back twice for being bent and for having messed up threads and they just bent them back and send them right back. And i dunno who chrome plates these things but the chrome always peels off, the said sent it back, yea right i don't have time to waste when i could be riding. I guess i'll have to wait till i break it before i spend more money for a RPM or durablue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts