YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody shopping for a pipe and jet kit that is good as the only mood or good enough to go with anything and everthing else you wanta add. do not overlook the baldwin shop. mark baldwin has been working on the yamaha fourstrokes since they came out and has turned wrenches on timm farr's machines for years(which where yamaha's) after research i went with his pipe and jet kit. the attention to detail on the kit and from him is second to none. he treats you like a priority and will call you back on his own time and time again to be sure it's done right. the price is very reasonable considering the performance gains in all parts of the power band. i have out ran everyhting i have gone against, even when i thought i was in trouble including, raptor with cam,springs,pipe and jet and aftermarket air box and intake mods. ds-650..later and i have taken several holeshots in the cra series with 30 to 50 machines hunting me down to the woods. it really has been a excellent desison to go with the baldwin shop and they also have anything else you could ever want, ready to bolt on and go....port and polish....piston kits, yz cam's 9 plate baskets, peps shocks, proflow intakes....you name it. if yopu wanta haul serios a$$ relably and outrun the pack no matter where you are....dont overlook baldwinmotorsports.com crash.

ride hard,fast and free!!! :rock

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by slowguy76@Jan 7 2004, 03:48 PM
baldwins pipe looks an aweful lot like an hmf wouldnt you say
Yep :lol

·
Registered
474 Posts
I agree. I looked all over the web site and couldn't find any info the pipe, except the price. I could call, but I'd like to have a little info on the product before actually calling.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hmf builds the pipe for baldwin
he had a new 450 in his shop on the dyno
and the only one i know that has one is mr. farr

jdb you have the best d-mn a-arms and swing arm
on the market

·
Registered
676 Posts
Originally posted by fastboyz337@Jan 7 2004, 08:13 PM
hmf builds the pipe for baldwin
he had a new 450 in his shop on the dyno
and the only one i know that has one is mr. farr

jdb you have the best d-mn a-arms and swing arm
on the market
Tim Farr cant run baldwin pipes as he is sponcored by DG which Farr has always ran.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts