YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a friend, my cousin and I went out for a ride on thanksgiving day but it didn't end well. About 8 minutes into the ride my friend lost control and crashed. He ended up with 5 fractured ribs. He claims he got distracted and before he knew it he was on the ground. Looking at the video it looks like he was standing up as he was going around a turn which I believe was the main reason he ended up crashing into a tree. Here is a video of the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhW60WgWQK8

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ouch. Glad he made it. looks like an earth sized rock took out the front left as he was already drifting... add that with already standing, and out of control, and you just put together a recipe for tip city...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it was just a bad combo. My cousin and I were ahead so we didn't get to see what happened until we saw the video. I'm the owner of the camera and I'm usually the one that records the rides, but that day my friend was like "let me take the camera". He was all worried because he broke the mount. I was like as long as you are good the mount and even the camera can be replaced. He thought he was ok, but the next day he still had pain so he went to see the doctor and thats when he found out he had fractured some his ribs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.