YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loaded the boys in the truck and the machines on the trailer and hauled some a$$ to Columbia , South Carolina.
Rode on a 900 acre tree farm which was unbelieveable.
Tore South Carolina apart as its all sand and has never ending trails and sand pits.
I got spit off the YFZ once when I did a simple 2nd gear spin around roost on a EX rider and it hooked up[ and left me there wondering what happened.
Some red dirt roads that went on for miles where I could stretch her legs for some top end cornering.
Gangstah fields with zero bumbs for 1st thru 5th standups and sand pits everywhere.
The YFZ is the best machine I have ever launched off a jump.Any gear , full throttle or just short hops.
I was riding way over my head but felt so confident it didnt matter.
A local feller there asked me "why yalll wear those silly hard things on yer heads?".
This guy has ridden alll his life with his buds and they never wore a helmet.
Needless to say the YFZ got a test in HP and strength.
She passed. The shifting issues are gone.Its making more noise in the engine but Im convinced its just coming to breakin.
It sucks gas.....bad..I could burn a tank in a hour when a good MX course was established.
Im now in the hunt for some mods.Im looking for a tad wider stance up front and I want more power.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
sounds like a little slice of atv heaven. wish i could ride there. sounds amazing. just the thought it making my palms sweat and heart race. :sup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts