YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OFF AN 06 YFZ450

OPEN TO OFFERS AND NO LOW BALLS!!! I NEED ANOTHER SET TO REPLACE THEM AS SOON AS THEY SELL

Looking to trade my +3 JB LT arms and AXIS triple rate zero preload LT's for other ZPS/LT +2 arms and shocks. I dont have a prefrence on arms or shocks. Would like to try to get maybe some PEP's or AXIS again but dont matter. Just need to be long travel and zero preloads... Shocks are valved for a 140-155 rider. I'm looking at running some XC and need to be a bit narrower... THANKS

Can get closer pics if needed...

·
Registered
169 Posts
whats the length on the shocks eye to eye?

·
Registered
169 Posts
this is wicked265r from atvriders. i asked ya in the pm but you forgot to answer it lol so i asked here. i doubt the are 20" eye to eye. i need 18.5" so hopefully thats what they are. let me kno wen you measure them off the quad

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT

I need to work something out ASAP!!! Willing to take $650 for shocks and $$350 for arms OBO + SHIPPING/paypal fees

Shocks are low hours... Arms are nice and tight, balljoints in great shape, absolutly NOTHING wrong with them... I have feedback on quadzone as well as atv riders also...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (quadracer2 @ Feb 23 2009, 12:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749871
Those JB's look like they take a 17.5-17-.625 shock.

Also bump for a great deal.[/b]
THANKS!

I did try to get a good measure off them. Without having a way to keep it raised up I can't pull the shocks. I did however measure with it fully lifted and got roughly 16.5". I am sure they are not fully extended either, but could be?

·
Registered
169 Posts
well if they dont measure out to 18.5 then i cant use them... thanks though goodluck with the sale

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will do. I will get them tomorrow and put them up. I'll be gone in the morning so it wont be till afternoon... What all do you want, dust caps, bottoms.... I will get what ya need

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just some close up pics of the shocks, springs, shaft.. and on the arms the bottoms, and ball joints..
also, are you including the extended tie rods? and brake lines?

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to hang on to them for now... Unless someone shoots me a good offer for them...

I went out to get better pics only to find my 3 year old decided to play "submarine commander" with my camers... I wasn't to happy at all....

·
Registered
192 Posts
lmao with the submarine commander. Sorry, not trying to jack the thread, but thats funny. My son did the same thing with my $500 cellphone and the toilet. Not a good outcome

·
Registered
169 Posts
well hey if you get an exact measurement let me know what it is my offers still on the table as long as they are 18.5"

1 - 20 of 20 Posts