YFZ Central banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Originally posted by gtilley45@Apr 9 2006, 09:47 PM
I have mixed feelings on this.  I agree that this is an almost 2 year old topic, but they probably found it by doing a search like everyone is always telling new members to do.  :icon_neutral:
[snapback]407884[/snapback]​
agreed, but im 100% sure that the original poster has found the soulution to his question. this is when they first came out, and there wasnt much aftermarket for them. its well known now that theres EVERY aftermarket part you could ever dream of for the YFZ

take it easy on the search guys

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Oh I agree with the "search" guys. :mhihi: I think new members should always search for stuff until they've been on here everyday for a while like I have and know what has been asked and what hasn't. I joined a new forum yesterday and before I asked something stupid and got the usual "SEARCH NOOB!!!", I did a search. This should be required watching before posting. :clap: Click Here

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
No, its just the 700nmotion guy, he's trying to postwhore. This is the 2nd one from 03 and he had nothing to say on either really, I don't think he knew it would get bumped up.

·
Registered
348 Posts
^^ And hes 15 years old you think he really rides a 700

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Saying that shocks are mad nice is no reason to bring back a topic from 2003.

Stop being a little post whore and try to contribute to the site a little when you post.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
They are "mad nice", so is letting a dead post stay that way.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Sadly, this is true.

Momma don't wanna give me any more $$$ any more. =[

:mhihi:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.