YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows why Ellis and Little show "other" for their manufacturer when we all know they are on YFZ's. Here is the link: ATVA MX Points

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a stupid question. I would assume that Other is listed because it is his custom bike and you are looking at the pro class standings, but here's were my question comes in. Have they eliminated the "old" pro class, the one J. Jones won last year, and gone strickly to a production only pro class? I was under the impression that there would be both and that pro-production was raced on Saturday and regular pro was on sunday.

Thats how they handled it last year..... ??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I believe the reason they don't list Yamaha is because they don't recieve any support from Yamaha. Just like why would you place stickers on your race bike or trailer from a company that doesnt support you??? Although I see some people do it.

Also, Yes they combined both pro classes to where there is only one pro class now with pro production rules. This will help the sport continue to grow in the way of factory support.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by secondmoto@Feb 11 2004, 12:26 PM
Just like why would you place stickers on your race bike or trailer from a company that doesnt support you???  Although I see some people do it. 
yea, a lot of people do that. i have sparks and HiPer stickers and they dont support me, just me supporting them and the parts i have on my quad bc its what i would recommend to other people....

also....its the parts my local store gets(why run parts and refer them to people if they cant get them where you got them?!?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts