YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone take off there warning stickers that come on the YFZ YET? Are they like the blaster or the banshee you can drill out the pop-rivits and then there will be just four holes in the corner or wll there be like a frame where it once was?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Drill out the rivets and they come right off. they do have some kind of adhesive on them though.

·
Registered
625 Posts
use a pair of pliers of pliers to hold the back of the pop to stop it spinning.

Geoff.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Easy way, use a pair of wire cutters/dikes :O (old ones) and cut the rivits off from the under side. Then just pull them out, they cut like butter.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I slammed my offroad plate over one of them, and put some custom stickers on the rest of them.

Like anyone reads that crap anyways :wtf

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
I took mine off, and replaced them with aluminum diamond plate. Looks much better, and was easy to do. Took me under an hour to do them all. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just put the drill in and while drilling moved the drill bit sideways back and forth and pop it goes right through...

Just left mine plain...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I just removed mine a little while ago, best thing to do is hold the back of them with a pair of pliers or else the drill will spin the rivit and heat up and melt a bigger hole than the one that there. I personally like the look of having nothing there.

·
Registered
521 Posts
so far I like Amerigins idea, using Dikes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts