Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got them in stock today!!!!
After several months of testing on mini quads and big quads, we believe that we have constructed a means that greatly reduces the harsh impacts on youth rider’s upper body commonly associated with ATV riding.

The idea was to design a handle bar assembly specific for ATV use. We also wanted an system that would conform to the rider’s ever changing body position.

Normally the youth rider’s arms, wrists and upper body’s are not fully developed to handle these impacts. With that in mind the youth rider's weight being much lighter, it is necessary to have the bars pivot with less downward force. So the with our design it is possible to make the resistance "lighter on the top" of the travel.

Initially our intent was to build the SOFT BARS specific for the "mini-quad rider". But due to overwhelming inquiry's and requests we have decided to build the bars for the big quads too.

Our SOFT BARS use a (PDS) Progressive Dampening System. This system uses a dual rate vertical cartridge installed in the upright pivot assembly. This fully adjustable system allows for light resistance at the beginning of the travel continuing to a heavier resistance at the end of travel.

ATV Four Play’s SOFT BARS will initially be offered in (1) style which is very similar to the CR HIGH. The sweep is at 12 degree's back.

The SOFT BARS are only suited for aftermarket ATV steering stems and certain models of OE steering stems. The SOFT BARS cannot be used on a motorcycle. The reason is we do not use the "clamp tube" that is secured to motorcycle by a handlebar clamp. SOFT BARS bolt directly to the ATV steering stem and does not require the "traditional" handle bar clamp arrangement or the 1 1/8" adapters.

Constructed of T-3 2024 Aluminum tubing and billet T-6 6061

All hardened and zinc/stainless hardware

Pivot area's are sealed

Zerk fitting's installed in the pivot area to reduce the possibilities of "seizing"

Dual Rate cartridges (PDS) Progressive Dampening System

Lightweight

Modular

Rebuildable

Anodized

The SOFT BARS are only suited for aftermarket ATV steering stems and certain stock ATV steering stems.

Weighs 4.5 pounds

Bar pads are all gloss black with our ATV Four Play Logo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (XCRacer90 @ Feb 10 2009, 07:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744965
not only are those the worst things i've ever seen, i dont understand how FASST didn't win the lawsuit.[/b]
there wasnt a lawsuit because they are not a copy of there design. They built these within the guidelines from Fasst and is a ATV only part.. Its just like handlebar grips...renthal cant sue pro tapor because of a similar design.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dunno. As an engineer I see a whole lot of similarity in the two designs. Yes, they tweaked Fasst's design enough to slide past their patent, and then priced them identically so as to take equal advantage of Fasst's inflated profit margins. If I get the urge to buy one, it will be the original not the photocopy.

Are you a vendor here or are you sliding past that as well?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (RockiesYFZ @ Feb 11 2009, 07:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745157
I dunno. As an engineer I see a whole lot of similarity in the two designs. Yes, they tweaked Fasst's design enough to slide past their patent, and then priced them identically so as to take equal advantage of Fasst's inflated profit margins. If I get the urge to buy one, it will be the original not the photocopy.

Are you a vendor here or are you sliding past that as well?[/b]
well i emailed all of the moderators on the site twice in the past two weeks, and with no response i figured i would post and take it from there...

·
Registered
166 Posts
and so far, it must be a yamaha thing cause theres a bunch of cranky winers on this forum!!! :strokin:[/b]

There ya go, now you are making friends! What we need most here is another vendor who only posts to sell another companies products, doesn't have a website to visit, doesn't contribute any knowledge etc to the site, and can't take any criticism. You're going to fit right in around here. :nono:

Give YFZTech a try....they are far friendlier over there. They will chew a guy like you up in record time. :rant2:

·
Registered
837 Posts
hell ya yfztech those guys are sweethearts they will buy anything. haha get ready for a azs chewin if you talk over there. i love it over there

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
You have no credibility posting that last comment with only 5 posts to your membership on this site.

You have to understand that the Flexx bars have been out for quite some time now and lots of people have them and like the way they perform. The bad thing about them is the pricing which IMO is inflated.

Now we have some Newb(you) wanna-be Central Vendor trying to push these ATV-4-Play bars that are not only ugly but over poriced aswell and because we, like other members from other sites, are gonna defend our Flexx bars you're gonna call us winers haha...

Tell you what.... why don't you talk to Steve(site owner) about paying your vendor fee's and then you can proceed to typing on that keyboard, wasting your time convincing me otherwise about my Flexx bars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (RockiesYFZ @ Feb 11 2009, 07:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745162
There ya go, now you are making friends! What we need most here is another vendor who only posts to sell another companies products, doesn't have a website to visit and can't take any criticism. You're going to fit right in around here. Give YFZTech a try....they are far friendlier. :rant2:[/b]
first off pal, im one of the biggest dealers on the east coast...i tried contacting the mods... and me being the only one who will be selling these bars tried to release some good info to ALL of the atv guys..

i have a lot more to offer than just selling you a pair of handlebars..

to everyone else, sorry this post was my first I was just trying to release some good news..

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (CRASH&BURN @ Feb 11 2009, 08:46 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745168
first off pal, im one of the biggest dealers on the east coast...i tried contacting the mods... and me being the only one who will be selling these bars tried to release some good info to ALL of the atv guys..

i have a lot more to offer than just selling you a pair of handlebars..

to everyone else, sorry this post was my first I was just trying to release some good news..[/b]

That's all fine and dandy, but I also know of another dealer/vendor that's been involved in the performance atv world on a National level that's already in talks with the site owner about being a vendor here and he's mature enough not to come on here and act like a douche about a product that only he can offer...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 11 2009, 08:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745171
That's all fine and dandy, but I also know of another dealer/vendor that's been involved in the performance atv world on a National level that's already in talks with the site owner about being a vendor here and he's mature enough not to come on here and act like a douche about a product that only he can offer...[/b]
yea your right, thats the only thing i can offer...its amazing on the amount of cry babies on here...is that a rule or something to be a part of this forum???

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (CRASH&BURN @ Feb 11 2009, 09:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745181
yea your right, thats the only thing i can offer...its amazing on the amount of cry babies on here...is that a rule or something to be a part of this forum???[/b]
I never said that's the only thing you offer...you're the one that said that ONLY you will be offering these bars in question.....So it's understandable that you're gonna try to push these bars right??

Listen man, I'm not here to argue with you about these bars. I do take exception though to you calling out members on here for being winers, besides the info you posted about these bars in your first post is has already been posted on this site and the subject has been debated, people are gonna have their opinions and we are all entitled to them.

The other problem I have is the fact that you feel that you can come off like a Vendor here and justifing that by saying that you PMed the mods about it. Pay yoyr dues is all I'm saying because the other Vendors you see in the Vendor section have already..I'm done here....

·
Registered
240 Posts
QUOTE (CRASH&BURN @ Feb 11 2009, 09:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745181
yea your right, thats the only thing i can offer...its amazing on the amount of cry babies on here...is that a rule or something to be a part of this forum???[/b]
Normally I don't get involved with stuff like this, but I can't help but notice your screen name and how ironic it is in this situation..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The other problem I have is the fact that you feel that you can come off like a Vendor here and justifing that by saying that you PMed the mods about it. Pay yoyr dues is all I'm saying because the other Vendors you see in the Vendor section have already..I'm done here....
[/quote]
by the lack of your mods ability to check there mail...thats my fault???

im done here too

sorry...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.