YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone?
I saw a link a while ago about someone fixing the slack in the clutch cable after they installed an ASV clutch lever. I can't find the link but the guy installed a small socket by the lever to take up the slack in the cable. Does anyone know where that link is? Thanks for your help. It might have been on yfztech but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (leveldrummer @ Feb 24 2009, 08:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750646
yep, under the gas tank, there is another adjust screw, just screw it out to take up the slack.[/b]
I have and there is still slack. I took the one under the gas tank all the way out until it came unscrewed and I still have slack. I even bought a new cable thinking that would help but it didn't. There was a thread started by someone and they took a socket to tighen up the slack. I just wanted to read it one more time. I'm not sure if it is with the 04 models but I bought an ASV series 3 lever and I can't get rid of the slack. Help me find the thread PLEASE :icon_frown:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Call ASV and have them send you the barrel extenders, they do it for free and it only takes a couple days to get them, thats what I did for my F/3 lever

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Bowtie @ Feb 25 2009, 10:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750792
Call ASV and have them send you the barrel extenders, they do it for free and it only takes a couple days to get them, thats what I did for my F/3 lever[/b]
You both are the BOMB :bowdown: ...thank you very much. I also did not know ASV would do that too. Thanks everyone for all your help! :clap:
P.S. I called ASV and they are shipping them out. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts