YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the general consensus on these arms from people who have had experience with them. Ive had my eyes set on a pair of them for about a year now.. I know XCBOB thinks the are the best on earth.. But what about anyone else? I just really like the MGC design for the type of riding i do.. I dont like tight trails, but i do a lot of rocky riding and followin the 4x4s around. And i really like MX. but also do alot of XC riding. But i want the +2 width. any ideas? thanks.

·
Registered
416 Posts
+1' are a good overall arms. Then you can change your width by using different offsets. Need a stabilizer for 3-2 rims due to more bumpsteer, but you can ride any situation pretty much with +1's, Just my .02

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have +1 xc arms with there exit shocks. I think there mx arms are +3 and xc are +1. If you do general riding id use +1 . The arms are strong, I lke the powdercoat. Alot of arms have the mgc design. I think you should pick your shocks first and then arms. Your shock is were all your ride quality comes from.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
With good design and R&D into a-arms they will all work. Its alot more then just bending up some tube,weld it and go ride. Motion ratios must be correct. Shocks need a good a-arm to perform correctly.
There are so many a-arm companys out there! I run JD performance. Never ran Ars. make sure there motion ratio is correct through out the whole suspension travel- closest to 2:1 and then see what you think about customer service. having a company there for you tomorrow or year down the road is always good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts