YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so tired of this below zero crap :angry .
I cannot ride :disgust :disgust . The YFZ dont hook up :angry and it just plain sucks to be here now :( .
Just hadda vent :D .
BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE :rock :rock I did roll with a future brother in law at his place and he had 6 or 7 buddies all there on their...ahem....Hondogs and there were 2 highly modded EX400 sumthins bored to sumthin and my box stock 4fiddy ate them for a post lunch carbo slump.
The predator was wayyyyyy behind us all.
It was wicked cold and in 3rd I yanked the bars and feathered the clutch and did a decent Hayabusa style standup past the worked exs as I clicked it to 4th.
Just like I roll past the CBRs and ZXs on the busa.
One cat talked how he is gonna get a TRX and blow my doors off. I told him down straight and simple. eeaaaanttt.....wrong answer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Originally posted by blue4fiddy@Jan 23 2004, 02:15 PM
One cat talked how he is gonna get a TRX and blow my doors off. I told him down straight and simple. eeaaaanttt.....wrong answer.
Well said!. We cant be taking any w00ter from them honda riders :nono

:rock :yfz

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by BillsBlaster+Jan 23 2004, 12:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BillsBlaster @ Jan 23 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--blue4fiddy@Jan 23 2004, 02:15 PM

:rock :yfz [/b][/quote]
:stupid

G

·
Originally posted by BaTTerUp450+Jan 23 2004, 12:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BaTTerUp450 @ Jan 23 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 12:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--blue4fiddy
@Jan 23 2004, 02:15 PM

:rock :yfz
:stupid [/b][/quote]
U MEAN "CONDA" RITE? :lol

:stupid

·
Registered
199 Posts
:sucks.....dude get real, its a 400ex! a 300ex will almost outrun one! big deal! go race banshees and raptors somthing besides 400ex because there at the very bottom of the charts!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by blue4fiddy@Jan 23 2004, 03:15 PM
Im so tired of this below zero crap :angry .
I cannot ride :disgust :disgust . The YFZ dont hook up :angry and it just plain sucks to be here now :( .
Just hadda vent :D .
i know what you mean its -10 right now with the windchill & it isn't much warmer during the day.

andy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by hondarules@Jan 23 2004, 08:09 PM
:sucks.....dude get real, its a 400ex! a 300ex will almost outrun one! big deal! go race banshees and raptors somthing besides 400ex because there at the very bottom of the charts!
300s and 400s are not close. I have em all right here and the 400 is much faster all around than the 300.
The Banshees guys dont come out cuz of some cold siezing worries and the raptors have been put in their place for a while now with the pimped 400s.
Plus there aint no modded Craptors around these parts.......hmmmm strange.
Anyhow.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY......Corellis's sand pits in East Greenbush for some good below 0 Brad Lackey power slides and big air suspension testing.
Run what ya brung and dress warm.

·
Registered
131 Posts
your stock 450 was waaaayyyy ahead of a pred huh? your full of sh!t... stop showin off... stock for stock a pred looses by maybe a few lenghs at 2-300 feet then it passes the 450.... dont tell me different because if you do its BS... ive seen it many times. and done it a few times myself. or maybe every1 on here got the "extra fast package" on their yfz that wasnt availble to any1 else.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hozed................ :lol *chuckle* :lol ..........settle down Beavis.
The Predator there was a pos.This machine had less than 50 hours on it and there were more things wrong with this bike than prolly every bike there combined.There were 6 machines.
There was no contest between my machine and the Predator. None.
It looked cool but had very little. No way near....a bike length.
My YFZ walked that pig....period.
The only erea it beat the YFZ was in the otd price.
:insertflippinthebirdiconhere: :lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
Originally posted by Hozed@Jan 24 2004, 10:57 AM
your stock 450 was waaaayyyy ahead of a pred huh? your full of sh!t... stop showin off... stock for stock a pred looses by maybe a few lenghs at 2-300 feet then it passes the 450.... dont tell me different because if you do its BS... ive seen it many times. and done it a few times myself. or maybe every1 on here got the "extra fast package" on their yfz that wasnt availble to any1 else.

AND IF ANY OF YOU HOMOS CALL ME FRANCIS!!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:D settle down Francis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts