446 Posts
Hey they dont work.
I'm gonna try and post them.

Ok lets see if they work.
Tony

·
Registered
676 Posts
WOW. Since when did arena cross allow quads to attend? I live in Toledo,OH and they have a regualr stop here at the Toledo Sports Arena and quads have never been there? Is this something new?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys, the bandwith was used up. :|

I could e-mail them to you... just let me know if you want them or connect with me on AIM: Bunkerking721

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Nice pictures. You were getting some nice air! I wish there was Arena Cross around here it looks like a lot of fun. How do you compare arena cross to riding MX tracks? Look on the bright side though you did not break your arm this time!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys, yea its real tight. the track is only like 30 second lap times. Really simple. Straight start - left 90 turn into woops - left 90 turn into a rhythm section of 3 doubles - 180 left turn into a triple - 180 right turn for a step-up - then a 180 left turn into the start again.

Its real small compared to MX track - cant open up alot, i prolly didnt get out of 3rd.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice pics man :evilgrin I just raced a indoor arena race too in Staples, MN and they are a blast. I highly regret using my stock shocks because they suck in SX whoops :( Talk about a sore back... Anyways I think the key to winning races on tight tracks like that is having great suspension and going for the double, triples or whatever that other guys are whimpin out on because that's the only way to make progress and pass people.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yep nice pics.....

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by OutlawEX@Jan 4 2004, 05:38 PM
WOW. Since when did arena cross allow quads to attend? I live in Toledo,OH and they have a regualr stop here at the Toledo Sports Arena and quads have never been there? Is this something new?
goto www.americanmx.com they run arena cross here in ohio. i used to run them. ams is the promoter for them. ams is the same ones who run most of the fair races in the summer.

nice pics bunker did you win?

andy

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Jan 5 2004, 01:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Jan 5 2004, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--wildman77@Jan 5 2004, 05:10 PM

andy
lol, nah. There were 13 quads and it just wasnt my night...

Arena Cross Story... <--- Click to read [/b][/quote]
just found it & read it. oh well live to fight another day

andy

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jan 5 2004, 01:11 AM
180 right turn for a step-up
that aint no step up :lol its a paratop or paratable...... i forgot the name, but its sumthin like that....... its where u jump a single and land on the downside of a tabletop..... it was tight :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Jan 5 2004, 05:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Jan 5 2004, 05:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--wildman77@Jan 5 2004, 05:10 PM

andy
lol, nah. There were 13 quads and it just wasnt my night...

Arena Cross Story... <--- Click to read [/b][/quote]
:lol wont ever be your night when Chris and ryan are there :lol ...... unless u do sum SERIOUS HAULIN!!! :rock (or they mess up) :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jan 5 2004, 06:51 PM
true... :re
:lol i was j/ messin w/ u..... i mean..... unless u got arms and stuff like them u prolly wouldnt hav a chance, but if u did...... u mite woukd be close :rock

1 - 20 of 20 Posts