YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to buy ASV levers for my 2010 YFZ450R but I’ve been wondering whether they are universal or should I filter the search for YFZ450R because there weren’t many options when I filter.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Get the f3 set from atv galaxy on ebay. That’s what I did when I ordered mine. They come with a little bushing for the clutch cable you will need that’s it

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just bought some for my 2020 yfz. All their brake and clutch levers are NOT universal. They may all look the same but there not. My best suggestion is to do what i did.. call asv, tell them your bike and they will give you a part number to look up on there sight so you have the right one. They answer quickly and youll have assurance.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts

This is for your exact bike. These are the F4 series what I have on mine. If you want the C6 and spend the extra money thats on you. Or go the cheapest route and buy the F2. And when putting it on if it feels loose still use the bushing that atvman told you and itll tighten your cable again. Good luck. Any more help were here.
U got the shortys or standard?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts