YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, Check this out. I was looking at the wear on my roller and I decided to get a relocator. My question is, my chain almost touches the roller mount it comes up right beside the tab. How does the chain clear the mounting hardware for the new relocator? It looks like it would hit anything the sits on the inside of the mount. :wtf

·
Registered
73 Posts
i have been thinking that to i need one bad

·
Registered
15 Posts
The head of the mounting bolt is flush with the tab and the nut goes on the outside of the frame. Have one on and it works perfect. 8)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I believe it works but how does the head sit flush. Do you mean it is very thin and sticks out very little. FLUSH I don't get it. I guess I smoked to much weed in high school!! :rock

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
A picture from the other side would have helped him. :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, boss but unlike others I know how to use the search and already checked out your photo. It's the back side that stumps me the hardware. Thanks, Mike :rock

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That fastener nut looking thing that the roller bolt threads into, on the outside top. Is that the fastener that is used on the backside bottom to hold the locater on the mount. If so, it is recessed alittle on the new mount and would stick out even further on the inside. [email protected]%K IT!!! I'm just gonna get one and see for my self!!!!!!! Thanks, for all your help. I just need to let it go. :sucks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm telling you my chain would hit that nut. I'm not crazy!!! I'M NOT!!!!!!!! I'M NOT!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT!!!!!!!!! :bawl

·
Registered
116 Posts
Boss has it backwards. The instructions say to install with the button head allen bolt on the inside and the locknut/washer on the outside. A quote from the instructions...

* CAUTION: DO NOT INSTALL WITH THE NUT ON THE INSIDE.

- Scott

·
Registered
15 Posts
OK, flush wasn't the best word to use. the button head does stick out a little. But the chain will clear it. And yes, the Bossman does have the bolt in backwards. Sorry for the confusion. :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, everyone I can sleep tonight!!!!!!!! :zzz Desertbound, check Woodward Specialties Forum for availability.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your probably like me. I get so excited to put something on I get tunnel vision! :lol ... Instructions, what instructions it's on!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Feb 1 2004, 08:55 PM
i have it on wrong?

DOH!!!!! Err......cheap instructions! :lol
ya, turn that arround, the rounded hex head won't catch the chain..

where can you buy one on line? don't konw, but i called Denton racing and i had it the next day!!

ask for scott, tell him Aaron Wolfe send you.

he'll hook you...

denton racing web site, click me

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
how much do they run.....i could make my own though. what should i do

1 - 20 of 21 Posts