YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
ha, i am in the same boat. My blue ones have white creases in a few spots from stress. (never flipped or anything)

·
Registered
921 Posts
i got blue, hands down i love it, just buy aftermarket plastic solves the problem..... :yfz run aaahhhh stress marks make it go faster

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by stevendsm95gst@Oct 29 2003, 01:19 PM
i have fallen in love with the white. Anyone want blue?
Powder your frame YZ Blue and then buy white plastics, you will have a very sick quad then :blah

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
ride a white one in the mud, dirt, dust and rain and then see how you like it when you can't make it look like new again!!!

I treat it like a moto cross bike with a couple of exxra wheels..use it for what it was made for not to shine like a new sports car and take pics. whoa.. guess I have to do that also to my sports car before storing it this winter...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i dont know about you guys but my blue pastics look like chit. ive never flipped or rolled mine or even ridden in the woods, only MX and dunes. they are scratched up from my pants and boots and have a few stress marks, they dont look very good :angry

I will say that the OEM stuff is nice though, the fits is perfect and not flimsy at all. Once I figure out what graphics kit to get I will be happy again 8)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by FAST1@Oct 29 2003, 03:53 PM
ride a white one in the mud, dirt, dust and rain and then see how you like it when you can't make it look like new again!!!

I have a white one...love it and clean it after every ride. I polish it up for me. If I wanted to ride a quad that looked like a beater, I would've bought an old <the quad you least like here>.

When I saw the white/red one...I immediately fell in love with the color scheme. It reminded me very much of the 89 TRX250R.

Add in some custom! graphics, and you have a sweet quad that is only a little harder to keep looking good than a blue one.

·
Registered
921 Posts
try a heat gun go over the white strees marks slowly round round they will come out not to close though shell melt. lol try it !!! :yfz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts