YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have seen numerious ppl saying how they lowerd their foot pegs with the Pro Pegs. But i was wondering if anyone has did it with the Stock foot pegs with standard AC nerfs? The yfz just feels like im sitting high and i want to lower the the pegs if possible .Ok thanks

·
Registered
836 Posts
I bought an extra set of oem pegs, and was going to lower them. Haven't done it yet, cuz I'm still thinking about what I'm gonna do with the brake lever. Shifter side should be a no brainer, but the brake lever is probably gonna have to be cut and turned.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey outlaw, I used the stock footpegs as a pattern to make the plates that the propegs are welded to.

You could just cut the pegs off that plate, and weld them on lower, but you can't go very far before the peg runs into the head of the bottom bolt.

If you used an allen head on the bottom bolt you could probably lower the peg on the stock plate enough to get the bolt through the hollow part of the peg, but it would take some precise placement.

oh yeah, the brake lever hasn't been a problem for me, I used all the available adjustment, and it is fine, for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
OutlawEX,
If you find anyone manufacturing them 1" lower let me know. I'm trying to find a set.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
72 Posts
cjpoole- told me his x-factorssitabout 1/2 inch lower-

I'm looking for a full inch w/pro-peg style- interested to hear more opinions

1 - 9 of 9 Posts