YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cmon people i havent seen one video in show off your quad since this site was up people start postin some for me god :angry :disgust :evil

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
bob,
that dude is spokin fast!!!! werent you a little woried that you might get your quad back in 2 pieces??
:D

·
Registered
773 Posts
I thought I posted or linked to the one of me running choke cherry.

·
Registered
197 Posts
i sent a video to the boss a long time ago, and nothing happened, he thankend me and that was it, i guess it wasn't good enough or something! boss what gives? :angry

·
Registered
263 Posts
He may post it but he could be figuring out some other way to charge for posting on the forums. Hrmmm what else does the Boss need for his quad....... you know its a forum to help people and to inform them also but someones gotta put a few bucks in the pocket to boot!
Looks like the YFZ needs a new pair of sneakers.......

I have a few awesome vids but they take up space and thats what Bosses troubles are with the server so I havent even bothered to fire them off to him.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Nah my boy CHaler is Wicked fast, i let him run my bike in the pro and pro am class 2 weeks ago in fort worth texas, 18 quads in the pro class including johnny hale and his 25K+ CRF 450, and my bike, with jet kit, YZ cam, HMF exhaust and 400EX intake setup pulled the holseshot on all those bikes 2 times, it was awsome, i took 2nd overall in C and he took 3rd in both classes, not to bad for a piped YFZ :rock

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bryan is fast. He has really improved in the last year and a half. We got to be pretty good friends when I raced the nationals in 2002. I haven't talked to him since Daniel Boone this year. Do you talk to him alot Bob? Ask him if he liked my video Hoosiers Grandes 2. He will know who I am.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty@Dec 11 2003, 08:36 AM
Post this Movie? "Hoosiers Grandes 2" <~~~sup? :uhoh
I will post it as soon as i encode it to divx. it is 45 minutes long so it will be big, probably 250Mb. But it will be on a fast server, so if you have fast internet it shouldn't be a problem. It is from the 2002 national season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts