YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonder if anyone here rides in North Carolina or knows anywhere good to ride in NC preferably the fayetteville area
Let me know
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never head of any of these place except Busco but are these places a lot of woods riding/trails or like beaches and stuff

·
Registered
592 Posts
Im in carolina, currently in greenville for school but I'm from currituck, you can rid eon the beach out there with a permit
Kool, do you currently have your quad with you? A few places to ride around Greenville. Mainly OHV trails, but Kbar isn't too far, and an hour and a half would put you at Durhamtown which is one of largest parks in the south!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Just wonder if anyone here rides in North Carolina or knows anywhere good to ride in NC preferably the fayetteville area
Let me know
Thanks
The original Durhamtown is in Georgia, but they recently branched out to Tellico, in Murphy,NC. Still about a five hour trip from Fayettville though, possibly 6 8|

·
Registered
84 Posts
Kool, do you currently have your quad with you? A few places to ride around Greenville. Mainly OHV trails, but Kbar isn't too far, and an hour and a half would put you at Durhamtown which is one of largest parks in the south!
Yeah I do currently wiring for a new starter and stator to come in ha, greenville NC ?! didn't know there was anywhere to ride here lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Outback=mostly sand, flat, 700+ acres! and a fairly forgiving big mx track

Cape fear = sand, loam, clay, moderate sized mx track. Guess 20+ miles if trails

CAW = Carolina Adventure World

I have never went to Busco, I can't confirm, but I always here about the parties, lots of 4x4 and muddin.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yeah I do currently wiring for a new starter and stator to come in ha, greenville NC ?! didn't know there was anywhere to ride here lol
Whoops! Thought you were speakng of Greenville,SC. My b.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Im in carolina, currently in greenville for school but I'm from currituck, you can rid eon the beach out there with a permit
Im from camden you can only ride on the beach with a permot but you have to be a Currituck resident to get it and its only for corolla

·
Registered
185 Posts
Went to busco last weekend most of the trails were nothing but mud and the mx track was In the worst shape ive ever seen it. All the faces had been rolled so you couldn't even clear the jumps and they haf huge washed out spots that we're about a foot deet and and couple feet wide that you had to watch out for

·
Registered
185 Posts
As long as you have insurance, they don't ask for proof of residency :lol I do live there haha but my buddy from VA got one
My buddy just moved to currituck and he called about it and said he coule get 2 so hes getting one for him and me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts