YFZ Central banner

Anyone here from Florida?

1K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  floridayfz450 
#1 ·
Anyone from south florida??? PLZ REPLY!

#5 ·
if you are reffering to me, nope i havent riden the air dania track not once, mx is not my thing, i just ride down in miami, took a trip from my house down to okeechobee and the turnbike last thursday, was one pretty long ride lol

#8 ·
Well I'm a 29 year old fart. We used to ride our ATC's across the street from the Sunrise Musical Theater every weekend. There was a huge track back there and tons of endless trails. Plantation Acres was a ATV paradise when it was all dirt roads. Pretty much where the National Car Rental Arena is now was all amazing mud trails back then. The Loxahatchee area in West Palm was another huge dirt road community with endless trails. Not sure what that area is like now but I'm sure it's all built up and paved otherwise you young bucks would be riding there every weekend I'm sure. I miss riding in Florida but now I live 2 hours from the Glamis sand dunes so I'm not complaining too much.

#11 ·
pembroke pines here! i have ridden air dania,rough track(to me!). also ridden seminole practice track,easy(for me!). i am new at the track riding but i like it. we ride like every two weeks out in naples(bad luck).

#14 ·
I live in Citrus county which is more of central florida but am looking for more places to ride since many of the places here are being shut down by the damn pigs...my favorite place to ride is Croom in brookesville...so pm me if you live anywhere around Croom...

Red YFZ450/HMF exhuast and jet kit with air box removed... :red

#16 ·
st lucie county here we have a few good ridding spots if any of you know where okachobee(lol i think thats how its spelled) is there is an awesome place over there for trail ridding and mxing also right off of the orange avenue exit off i-95 there is a place called the cross roads and if u go behind there there is some pretty good riding plus they are building a brand new atv park around here too that should be really fun :lol right next to my house there was also an awesome track a bunch of guys came out and made they all had 400exs :disgust hondas suck bt that just all burnt down a few days ago but it is still awesome to ride at 8)

#17 ·
Us Florida crackers whould plan to meet and a centrally located track or riding ground sometime...

I'm in Jax. FL but always drive to Hillard (trails), ONF (sand), Paltaka (MX) and Waldo (MX)...

#19 ·
I may be moving to Jacksonville or Pensacola. I live 3 Hours from Glamis now. I think I will miss it :bawl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.