·
Registered
773 Posts
21-12-8 w/ Skat-Trac Haulers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey schwendi...
nice kawi... i just bought my wife suzi 400z for my wife...
are those rear rims swapable with the yfz?

thanks

btw...
nice rides guys

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by speedjunky@Nov 16 2003, 01:20 PM
hey schwendi...
nice kawi... i just bought my wife suzi 400z for my wife...
are those rear rims swapable with the yfz?

thanks

btw...
nice rides guys
If you are askin if the rear wheels on the Z/KFX and the YFZ can be interchanged, the answer is no. Neither can the fronts.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Nov 16 2003, 11:33 AM
20x10x10 8 paddle haulers on douglas 160's ... they were around $225 shipped for everything
Do u think theres any big time difference running paddles with stock fronts? I know im geting paddles, but i dont think ill have enough to get a full set, and will have to leave my front tires stock...thanx and which paddles should i get, its either those 8 paddle haulers, or ITP sandstars...thanx again

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
You can run the stock fronts but after I changed to a set of dune trackers for the front I found my quad was faster and turned a whole lot better, way better than I had expected.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here are my kenda trakkers: 21x11x8 a good all around tire 8)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by TrIcK_450#28@Nov 16 2003, 02:20 PM
Here are my kenda trakkers: 21x11x8 a good all around tire 8) 
same here,,,,,,,,i have the trakkers for my R's and the YFZ and they work great for me

Attachments

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by YFZdream450+Nov 16 2003, 01:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZdream450 @ Nov 16 2003, 01:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--schwendi@Nov 16 2003, 11:33 AM
20x10x10 8 paddle haulers on douglas 160's ... they were around $225 shipped for everything
Do u think theres any big time difference running paddles with stock fronts? I know im geting paddles, but i dont think ill have enough to get a full set, and will have to leave my front tires stock...thanx and which paddles should i get, its either those 8 paddle haulers, or ITP sandstars...thanx again [/b][/quote]
I wouldnt run any other paddle than the Haulers. I love em

As far as the fronts .... ive got em. I took that pic the day I bought my YFZ and was too anxious to get out riding and didnt bother swapping them out. they do help a bit ... but I think more than anything its the huge offset 2+4 that makes them pretty nice.

fronts are definitely not needed but if you have an extra $150 burning a hole in your pocket and you dune a lot give them a try.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by selector@Nov 16 2003, 10:24 AM
21-12-8 w/ Skat-Trac Haulers:

hey erik is that a honda 600RR i see in the background?

how do u like it? i ride my buddies F4i and cousins F4 and thinking of getting my own 600 :lol

i really like the new R6

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by norcal450@Nov 16 2003, 11:17 PM
hey erik is that a honda 600RR i see in the background?
Yes.

how do u like it?
It's a great bike, both in terms of looks and performance. I see very few of them on the street and that's nice too.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Gotta love haulers. 20-10-10-10blade with 15 tooth primary. Also have a set of 22 inch 8 blade haulers.

I DONT RIDE FAST I JUST FLY LOW! :rock

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
ok, so theres extreme grip haulers, and then theres just haulers. I know im getting the extreme grip haulers, and i know they cost a littlt more, but what is the difference....anyone know? Cause why spend the extra buck if i dont have to right???

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
You really only need the regular haulers. Extreme grips have a thicker more aggressive design to improve the traction over their standard hauler paddles. I do believe they are also taller in cup height, but I am not sure what the measurement is. Standard haulers sit at 7/8" cup height and are not as thick in this region as the extremes are. The extremes are mainly for HIGH horsepower ATV's. I feel you would be better off getting the standard haulers since your bike is not a drag racer. Besides that the standard haulers get more than enough grip to match the HP of the YFZ. But it's your money so choose wisely.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts