YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a new set of ITP t-9 wheels for the yfz. I would like to see pics of the polished wheels so i can make sure i am getting what i want.Anyone with close ups or pics from away would be great to see. Thanks very much..

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
Go to rockymountainatv.com and look up that rim. They have pictures of what they all look like.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i have a set of fron ones and i suggest not getting them! if you have oem ones keep them or choose some different ones!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
the stock one have that rolled lip on them where the t9 pro series dont , The t9 grand prix wheels have the rolled lip but you can't get them in the 9x9 , only 9x8 for the rears. if that makes any differance to you , I like both types , just dont do much riding where any big rocks with the t9 pro series, they'll get sharp places on them , and the next time you hand wash them , they cut you like a razer. I use to take a dremal and remove the sharp places on mine every wonce in awile.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (russellyamaha @ Feb 11 2009, 10:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745610
the stock one have that rolled lip on them where the t9 pro series dont , The t9 grand prix wheels have the rolled lip but you can't get them in the 9x9 , only 9x8 for the rears. if that makes any differance to you , I like both types , just dont do much riding where any big rocks with the t9 pro series, they'll get sharp places on them , and the next time you hand wash them , they cut you like a razer. I use to take a dremal and remove the sharp places on mine every wonce in awile.[/b]
does the rolled lip make it stronger?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yes the rolled lip makes them stronger. if you ride in roks he is right, plus they will ding up easier than stock. Mine look like crap and im looking for another se of sock ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts