YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got sound clips on the R? I cant make my mind up on which pipe to get......

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got my sparks last week and rode it sunday. WOW it sounds amazing man. I deffinately recommend this exhaust for PERFORMANCE and sound!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, thats good to hear. You happen to have a sound clip by chance?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
made up my mind, I am going with the Sparks. I ordered it today along with my pro design filter kit and power commander 5!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have the Sparks and intake as well,how did you deside on the power c-5?Im in need of a box but dont know which one! Also,how much are they?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 5 has some features over the 3. tuneablilty can be more precise. I dont fell like typing up the excact benifits right now lol. DEFINETLY go with the power commander. You can get the 5 for around 330

·
Registered
215 Posts
QUOTE (2000camaro_ss @ Feb 25 2009, 07:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751046
The 5 has some features over the 3. tuneablilty can be more precise. I dont fell like typing up the excact benifits right now lol. DEFINETLY go with the power commander. You can get the 5 for around 330[/b]

you just dropped a grand into that R?

nice. haha

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha yea..... tax check.........

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
nice, my tax check is about $100... SOMEONE had a summer job at shop n save, lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE (1socal450 @ Feb 26 2009, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751403
Lucky you! I live in Cali. Our Govenator is sending us a I.O.U..........(our state is broke)[/b]
LMAO WHen you said that, the first thing that popped into my head was the movie Dumb and Dumber when they gave that guy a brief case full of I.O.U's lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts