YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
i talked to the magura people about a month ago and they said the yfz kit should be out right about now...the already had a setup for the yzf450 bike so they said the quad setup would be out very soon..... i have a magura hyd clutch on my cannondale and i love it.....

·
Registered
97 Posts
I love the feel of the magura hydraulic clutch It is soo mooth and easy to pull. It would really come in handy because I have a broken wrist on my clutch side :lol Anyway definitly worth it to get one i will be saving up for mine. Sometimes you can get a deal on them (like 120) but I am sure they won't be marking down a new product. Has anyone seen a lower price?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I had one on my 350 pv and I hated it. My RTC was an easier pull and had more throw. I was going through clutch plates too. The YFZ has a very nice assembly on it and I probably won't go away form the stocker on this one.

·
Registered
921 Posts
i agree that they pull super easy, my gixxer a little stiffeer, hay go to wal mart an get one of the hand cruncher thing does wonders :rock :yfz :yfz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts