·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got stationed in montana and i was wondering were people go ridin here

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am not in montana, but live in Wyoming.

What part of montana?

I am a duner, st. anthony dunes is right next to rexburg idaho, depending on where in montana that might be close.

We also ride at killpecker dunes which is here just outside of rock springs and little sahara utah.

Those are my favorite ride spots.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have stayed in idaho falls right by st.anthonys when i came up here from texas i live in great falls now which is 4 hours from there so ill be going there around march
:yfz

·
Registered
773 Posts
We all need to hook up come spring for a YFZCentral Rocky Mountain dune run.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that would be cool i would like that alot will stock tires work ok out there?? what would be a good time to have that ?? hey selector my wife i think is going to buy me a pipe soon what do you think would be better a hmf pipe or a alba pipe with k&n pro kit ???? i like the look of both and as far as i know the hmf comes with a spark arrestor and the alba dont. i might need one to ride the mountains here but arent pipes alot alike where i could buy one from another pipe if i did go with the alba? i dont know to much about parts for quads i been out of this sport for 14-15 years last time a raced a quad i was 8-9 racing a 60cc-80cc so if you can help me and tell me when a good time to meet at st.anthonys that would be cool thanks man :yfz

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah, a get together would be fun, I have been riding with a bunch of guys from dunereview.com. Mostly from utah, colorado and wyoming.

I dont have a yfz, I ride a banshee, was going to buy a yfz and decided to use the money toward building a rail instead. Stock tires will get you around, but not up the steep soft hills especially at st. anthony.

Last trip to little sahara one of the guy had a yfz and rode it all weekend with stock tires and was pretty fast with no paddles.

Set a date and I will try and be there with several others.

bat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts