1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
me me...... i am guhreetay!!!!! lousiana sux :rock

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have either one of you been to the LA dunes about 30 miles west of alexandria. Me and some buddies might be going there one weekend this month if you want to come. I want to see what those yfz 450's will do agains those highly modded banshee's that go there and drag race. There are know jumps there, all the hills are to rounded. Its just a good place to go and hang out and do some drags or ride fast through the trail that are on the outside of the dunes. The trails make a loop around the dunes. Let me know if you would like to come and I'll let you know when were going. It might be a short notice, because I don't know if I'm going to be off work on saturday untill the thursday before. I'm from El Dorado Arkansas. My county line is on the AR and LA state line. Its about a 4 hour drive from here, but anyways, let me know.

later

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by *JW*@Oct 7 2003, 05:39 AM
Have either one of you been to the LA dunes about 30 miles west of alexandria. Me and some buddies might be going there one weekend this month if you want to come. I want to see what those yfz 450's will do agains those highly modded banshee's that go there and drag race. There are know jumps there, all the hills are to rounded. Its just a good place to go and hang out and do some drags or ride fast through the trail that are on the outside of the dunes. The trails make a loop around the dunes. Let me know if you would like to come and I'll let you know when were going. It might be a short notice, because I don't know if I'm going to be off work on saturday untill the thursday before. I'm from El Dorado Arkansas. My county line is on the AR and LA state line. Its about a 4 hour drive from here, but anyways, let me know.

later
yeh, we have both been there........ we go w/ each other a lot.... were real good friends....... i dnt hav a quad to go this weekend :angry and even if i did..... the parents prolly wouldnt lemme go cuz of that wreck I had a month ago(ICU for 3 days)........ but garret's(bunkerking217) dad and brother are going to texas for a XC race so he might not be able to go but ull have to see waht he says..... but its a really fun place to ride....... u can drag race or ride the trails (i like drag racing :blah )..... but i like the uphill drags the best cuz im like 90 pounds and thats where i beat everybody :lol but i hope yall hav a good time :rock ... and maybe well be able to meet yall up there next time..... Trey

·
Registered
17 Posts
We want be going this weekend. It might be next week end or the next, but I'll let yall know when exactly were going. yeah I heard about that wreak, that had to suck. later

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, and also, call Barney before you go up there. hes closed sometimes. they already shut the trails down at Forrest Hill and at Flyin W's so there is nowheres to go anymore except all the motorcross tracks(which my dad doesnt like us doing) unless we drive to arkansas or texas...

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Oct 8 2003, 12:48 PM
except all the motorcross tracks
:rock :rock

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where do you go in Texas, or even Arkansas for that matter? I've got transportation. 8)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cool, when I get my track up, I'll post more info. Thx. later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts