YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
They look like decent products. Love that everything is covered in US flags but the description was written partially in Spanish "...ATV, UTV y MX." lol

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see that ?.
i am real curious about their stems. They are more than reasonably priced.
They look like decent products. Love that everything is covered in US flags but the description was written partially in Spanish "...ATV, UTV y MX." lol

·
Super Moderator
3,994 Posts
That's cool now you guys have tons of choices for breathers!

Peak Racing Products, Duncan Racing, 38 Motorsports, Star Fabrication, Walsh and now Force Parts! I bet there are more feel free to list them! Don't forget Star Fabrication sells a cool bracket that mounts the LTR breather or you could just run a hose to the ground and blow oil like all the 450 dirtbikes...LOL

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To follow up ...their parts have been pretty decent.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yeah, they seem to make some pretty decent products. Supposedly they are located in Miami so if you need me to look them up let me know lol.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Cant speak on the quality but they copy a lot of other brands parts so I doubt I'll ever buy anything from them. Their bumpers and a-arms are a direct copy of Rath and Roll design for example. I'm also extremely skeptical about the made in USA claims

1 - 9 of 9 Posts