YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was there on my blue YFZ with the "i love strippers" flag. :lol and a DUNCAN FATBOY PIPE. pretty much raped every quad at olds.other than the exotic banshees and a rotax 800 powered quad.(did spank him on the launch though). even took a few 250 powered bikes. :D this thing is like a freaking rocket. let a couple of friends ride it and they are now believers of the 4 stroke revolution. :rock had a friend with a raptor who thought he was going to spank it and got left so far behind his face was red when we got back(by the time he showed up i was already sitting down enjoying a coldie).he now wants to sell the raptor for a YFZ. :lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
were you wearing a red ASV shirt...well if you were damn your 450 fast. I had a few peps ride my fifty n they too are going to sell theres :rock

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ4FIFTY@Nov 3 2003, 08:44 PM
were you wearing a red ASV shirt...well if you were damn your 450 fast.
That was me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
selector is the man, i saw and talked to him on sunday afternoon, i will let him tell his own mods, trust me he knows his $hit, i didn't loose to anyone but selector (besides the insanely modded and fast banshees that were still impressed) so he has my respect for sure. man talk about pissing some raptors, banshees, ds650s off, after every time i raced they told me to wait and they would go get another bike to race me, they just can't keep up with us :lol whats up selector this is bret, you were a pleasure to race and talk to thanks for the info.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by 450bret350@Nov 4 2003, 01:51 PM
selector is the man, i saw and talked to him on sunday afternoon, i will let him tell his own mods, trust me he knows his $hit, i didn't loose to anyone but selector (besides the insanely modded and fast banshees that were still impressed) so he has my respect for sure. man talk about pissing some raptors, banshees, ds650s off, after every time i raced they told me to wait and they would go get another bike to race me, they just can't keep up with us :lol  whats up selector this is bret, you were a pleasure to race and talk to thanks for the info.
Hey Bret. Got home last night and searched here for ya, but forgot your exact username. Nice to meet you too.

I ran 450bret350, what (3) or (4) times and finally let him in on the "secret". I won't hold out on ya. That alky setup runs like a mof though don't it?

Did you see my crash? Bent a rim and footpeg. I was able to ride back to camp, but my day was done after that.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by yfzthumpa@Nov 4 2003, 04:36 PM
whats the "secret"?
+3mm bore
12.5:1 comp
42mm carb w/ WFO intake
methanol

·
Registered
197 Posts
sorry to hear about your crash hope everything is ok. your right though your bike is muckin fovin, hopefully i will see you on thanksgiving and will have a little secret for you muhaha :uhoh

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by 450bret350@Nov 4 2003, 08:21 PM
will see you on thanksgiving and will have a little secret for you muhaha
Maybe Thanksgiving of 2008. We had to drive (10) hours each way to get there from Utah. I ain't doing that again anytime soon.

I'm done for the year. Wife wants me back to work on the basement - I played all summer and she's :angry.

Weather permitting, I may take an occasional trip to Little Sahara (1.5 hour drive), but that's it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will be there this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Are you actually going to glamis? We'll be at the dunes, but most likely were going to Ogilby. Not a definite yet though :re

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will be off of Gecko, hopefully at Pad 4.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Welp the verdict is in....were going to Glamis..........going to be camping out at wash # 13....behind the glamis store. So look for my YFZ (shouldn't be hard to spot) I'll be running either the knobbies on my black beadlocks, or a set of 8-cup haulers on 10" polished rims....not sure yet. Also I now have black DFR stickers on my bike too.

Oh and look for the POS suzuki (black hood, and tank cover) bringing up the rear :lol :lol :lol :blah

·
Registered
85 Posts
We will be at pad 4 or 6. Won't know til Saturday morning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts