YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that a few people from various forums were going to be riding it last week, but haven't heard much feedback. I read Nic Granlund's review on http://www.cannondaler.com, but haven't heard anything else. Anyone else hear something?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I'll have to check that out. I went down to the local yammie shop yesterday and talked to them about it. They even gave me a brochure, which had some cool pics. They are getting one in by the end of the month, and that one is sold. They are also getting one next month, and two in august. Those three are still for sale. It's so tempting, but I would like to hear more about it from people who have ridden it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
:| The only reason I dont stop to get any info on one from the local dealer is b/c I would sit there all day drooling at it and not being able to get it. :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think you should go to your dealer- it'll be motivation to do whatever it takes to get it!!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
My dealer told me that a Yoshi system will put the Z to up around the 40HP mark. And then we were talking about clutch free play, and I said .4-.6 inches, and he no way. It's much less then that. We opened up the manual- .4-.6 of an inch. Sheesh. :lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
kinda off topic here, but I heard a rumor saying that kory was going to be racin the yfz450 in a GNC race, well I got this confirmed that he will NOT be riding one although he would like to.
:eek: I don't know who told you he wasn't, but unless the trucking co. that is carring the YFZ breaks down from Phoenix to PA he will be riding it this weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Jmoney45 what's up? We have to ride again soon. I had problems with activating my account for the past few days but Rage helped me straighten it all out.

I'm pumped about the Yammie and I'm saving to get one next year and I'll sell the EX. I don't want to mess with a first year model and I would like to order it the way I want it.

with GYT-R
a-arms, axle, full titanium exhuast, filter, jets, nerfs and a kill switch.

Then I'll send the shocks to PEP to have them rebuilt to zps if possible. I think they'll be fully rebuildable. I'll have a quad that is totally rippin' but still almost completely made of factory parts.
Diggler

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, what's up dirtdiggler? Mark and I are working this week trying to finish the bridge so we can get some equipment back there. We are also buying an old rider mower to mow the field down with. Any news on the guy with the dozer?

I am with you on the YFZ. I will definitely have one in my garage by the same time you do. I may keep my ex though, not sure yet. :roll:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I talked to Steve and he's going to try to get a hold of Jim himself. I was thinking you and Heath might be able to coordinate something. Heath has a flexible schedule so he could have Jim come over to his place on a Friday and then leave the equipment there. On Saturday Jim could go to Heath's place and grab his equipment and shoot down route 5&20 to your place to work. I'm going to talk to Steve again tonight plus we work together so I pretty much see him or talk to him several times a day so I'll get some answers soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts