YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of the Walsh Racecraft front end on a yfz? I want to order it, but don't know what it looks like on the yfz. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Kyle

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
Give me about 2 weeks and ill have one here.... we have a 250r style swingarm , steering stem , and LT a arms comming from the... should be here in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by woodwardspecialties@Dec 10 2003, 02:14 AM
Give me about 2 weeks and ill have one here.... we have a 250r style swingarm , steering stem , and LT a arms comming from the... should be here in 2 weeks.
how much will you be selling the walsh arms for? j/w

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
i wish we could get hooked up... but walsh offers no discount. we paid retail :cry

·
Registered
68 Posts
if i knew how to post pics i would show u my yfz, walsh front end & swingarm. the front ends retail for $1189.00, swingarms $700 or somthing i dont remember.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have all his stuff on our YFZ (walsh) I sent pics to YFZ_53 and asked him to post them for me. Look for thread "dawzie's YFZ pics"

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally posted by dawzie@Dec 12 2003, 02:05 AM
I have all his stuff on our YFZ (walsh) I sent pics to YFZ_53 and asked him to post them for me. Look for thread "dawzie's YFZ pics"
You guys get a walsh swing arm too? I am supposed to get mine the end of next week. I want to see what it looks like, i can't wait.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Steering stem was going to chrome shop today, swing arm shipping as soon as carrier comes in

·
Registered
240 Posts
Originally posted by dawzie@Dec 12 2003, 05:19 PM
Steering stem was going to chrome shop today, swing arm shipping as soon as carrier comes in
I am assuming you got the 250R rear end set up. Does it require a different carrier? Or just a regular 250R/400ex carrier? I ordered the swing arm for the 250R components.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts