YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:O Hey any body from La. Or even southeast Tx, please post info. here. May we can hook up & gor riding or racing!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
me and bunkerking are from denham springs louisiana....... where u at?.... from askin bout SE TX u must be from the lafayette/new iberia region........ i used to ride the MX track at new iberia quite a bit until i wrecked, but u ever go to the dunes or nething? :rock :red

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
im also from denham...and swftbllz1 is from central.

There is a XC race in Kilgore(southeast, tX) this weekend i might be at

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey man im from beaumont tx where are you from i usely ride off fannete road in beaumont tx

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I,m from Jennings La. It's 1/2 way between Laffayette & Lake Charles along I-10. Were going to the monster truck show & 4-wheeler races in cajun dome on saturday 2-14-04. And thinking about going to the dunes on sunday? Also were going to Little Sahara in OK. on 4-15-04 through 4-19-04. If any of you ever plan a riding trip please p.m. me or e-mail, I,d like to meet ya'll!!!
P.S. I went to Bonne Claire spillway 2 weekends ago for the 1st time pretty neat riding area.
:yfz

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by br549@Feb 12 2004, 10:19 PM
Hey I,m from Jennings La. It's 1/2 way between Laffayette & Lake Charles along I-10. Were going to the monster truck show & 4-wheeler races in cajun dome on saturday 2-14-04. And thinking about going to the dunes on sunday? Also were going to Little Sahara in OK. on 4-15-04 through 4-19-04. If any of you ever plan a riding trip please p.m. me or e-mail, I,d like to meet ya'll!!!
P.S. I went to Bonne Claire spillway 2 weekends ago for the 1st time pretty neat riding area.
:yfz
yo man..... u ever hit up ne MX tracks? like New Iberia or Breaux Bridge or nething?.... uve got a few good tracks around u :rock

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey br549 i use to race (race carts) in jennings la. at swamp land i lived in beaumont texas before going to the airforce

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys Iv'e been to New Ibreia MX track with friends. But just 2 watch. I,m a drag racer. We go to 3 different tracks. The 1st ones Between Laffayette & Breaux Bridge, The 2nd ones in Laffayette on Cameron St. I think this one maybe closed due to timing clocks troubles so I heard., The 3rd ones in Moss Bluff La. just north of Lake Charles. They have a couple of flat tracks there too.
Were thinking of going to The Dunes or Bonne Claire Spillway this Sunday! :yfz

·
Registered
72 Posts
im from broussard and ride at bb and new iberia

·
Registered
281 Posts
I am from NE Texas BUT ride from Norh to South Texas tracks because running two differ series... I think there is a group coming to either LA dunes or Lil Sahara the first weekend in May if anyone would want to go.....

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by motogurl@Apr 19 2004, 03:11 PM
I am from NE Texas BUT ride from Norh to South Texas tracks because running two differ series... I think there is a group coming to either LA dunes or Lil Sahara the first weekend in May if anyone would want to go.....
Let me know if its the Dunes and I'll see what I'm up too...I think Prom is that weekend...

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I am from Tampa, but I stayed in the Motel 6 in Lake Charles on saturday, and drove through a lot of those places you guys are talking about.

Does that count? :lol

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Tampa450@Apr 21 2004, 09:57 AM
I am from Tampa, but I stayed in the Motel 6 in Lake Charles on saturday, and drove through a lot of those places you guys are talking about.

Does that count? :lol
Sure why not! Here ya go...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts