YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see who if any are runnning the MMRS series? I would be nice to meet with some people at the track. Iv just started racing this year and any info/advice would be a BIG help. Im out for the rest of the season with a broken ankle :bawl

Check out their website, www.mmrs.ca

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey man I was planning on racing a few events this year but some things came up and I couldnt make it out. I hope to race most of the series next summer.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where about are you from?, any tracks around there to practice on threw the week or weekend?
I know the mmrs series you can practice on sat at most of the tracks.
just looking for other places to

·
Registered
72 Posts
im from peterborough, only track i ever practice on around here is Burnt River

you been?

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never been to it, when can you practice? set times and dates?

also whats it like? big jumps or just a avderage course?

Im going in for more xrays on my ankle next week. and should be getting the cast off if all goes well. I need to get back out on my quad. Illl have to be easy on my ankle so i dont break it again.

Ill be doing some drag racing this weekend on a buddies ktm

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im racing mud drags in north agusta on sat, ill be in madoc on suday just to watch. still on crutches :disgust

you coming down?

·
Registered
184 Posts
i raced a few mmrs races as this was my first year, racing grand bend this weekend with cmrc. It was a good time with mmrs, make sure you have a quiet core in cause they have restrictions on sound

·
Registered
72 Posts
yea ill be in madoc sunday watching ... lol i just got off my crutches a few days ago don't worry i know how your feeling!

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Iv been to all the tracks, so far iv only seen 2 or 3 where they did the sound testing.

Im not letting the broke ankle stop me, just started building a practice track here at home with the bachoe.

SlinG- If your going to be there Ill pm you my cell to text me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts