YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i said in another post that the fmf titanium factory 4 was good but thats from what fmf said do you guys know anything about it if so please tell me, this is a post for a friend. if you would reply that would be helpful .thanks

mike :rock

·
Registered
26 Posts
i think that the fmf is over priced and over rated. so it comes with a jet kit and a wash plug. but the fmf is $650 and curtis sparks which is just as good if not better $450. so thats why i would rather go with curtis sparks over the costley fmf. :yfz

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:sup

hey mark!!!!!!! :angry
you live 20 min away lol you talk to me as if i dont know your imput we have already shared thoughts about the fmf, idiot lol,watch out for those foundations,and ur fenders reminds me of a taco with a 165 degree bend in it, lol hahahahaha besides u almost got hmf which i told you to get spark you shmuck!!! lol
:stupid

:nono :rock

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow tuff guy I cut mine!!! wow at least i dont have a folded blue fender with whit marks all over..!!!!! man o man!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
yeah but you took duck tape and tried to make the outline for where you wanted to cut and forgot that you just sprayed armorall all over it to make it shiny. then you wonderd why it wasnt sticking yeah your smart. so then you just hacked them off. it looked like crap after you were done. trying to hold back tears of laughter i said it looked good. :lol the quad looked like crap to begin with then you made it worse. good job idiot :re

·
Registered
26 Posts
g mike what is taking you so long to respond. i know your not the brightest but, i figured that out for myself when i saw you hack off your fenders and you did'nt do what we call the best job. but i didnt know you were that pathetic. camon think of some shallow meaningless dis already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts