·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy Guys...

Picked this off of EXriders. Guy isn't real pleased with his purchse:

"Sat on mine this evening. $7180 OTD

For sale $7480

Not all that thrilled with it. Man I wish it had E-start. I've seen some long travel 440ex's lately for @ $4500. That sounds better than a $7200 quad that is screaming for at least $3500 in upgrades.

But hey, it's only money. they print millions of new dollars everyday."

Hmmmmm... Maybe Honda hasn't hit the home run that most red riders seem to think huh? :lol

Maxx

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hum... Guess he's feeling BLUE right now...

My next door neighbor is think'n real hard, on buying a Honda TRX. I offered to let him ride our YFZ at Dumont, but he denied the offer... He's one of those, "KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES's". The first kid on the block with the latest. Well if he's getting a TRX, then my last name is Jones....

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by Bansheebob@Jan 23 2004, 10:36 AM
Hum... Guess he's feeling BLUE right now...

My next door neighbor is think'n real hard, on buying a Honda TRX. I offered to let him ride our YFZ at Dumont, but he denied the offer... He's one of those, "KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES's". The first kid on the block with the latest. Well if he's getting a TRX, then my last name is Jones....
Good one.... :lol :lol
jarsong

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
wouldnt be surprised if no one gets to run a stock one, everyone seems to be pulling them out of the dealer with the HRC kit :lol

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Originally posted by Maxx_Action@Jan 23 2004, 10:18 AM

For sale $7480
what kind of idiot would pay $300 more than that the seller?? who is getting ripped off himself :uhoh

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi+Jan 23 2004, 11:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schwendi @ Jan 23 2004, 11:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxx_Action@Jan 23 2004, 10:18 AM

For sale $7480
what kind of idiot would pay $300 more than that the seller?? who is getting ripped off himself :uhoh [/b][/quote]
You be suprised. Esspecially if some have to wait another 2 weeks before its their turn to get one. Trust me, somebody will fork it over.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Jan 23 2004, 11:12 AM

what kind of idiot would pay $300 more than that the seller?? who is getting ripped off himself  :uhoh
My Neighbor.... :lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Bansheebob+Jan 23 2004, 11:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bansheebob @ Jan 23 2004, 11:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--schwendi@Jan 23 2004, 11:12 AM

what kind of idiot would pay $300 more than that the seller?? who is getting ripped off himself  :uhoh
My Neighbor.... :lol [/b][/quote]
thats funny :lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
So, what's the deal, did they strongarm this guy into buying the quad? If he didn't like the looks of it, he shouldn't have bought it.

Unless he paid up front, sight unseen, but that's just dumb...

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Maxx_Action@Jan 23 2004, 06:18 PM
HEy Guys...

Picked this off of EXriders. Guy isn't real pleased with his purchse:

For sale $7480

Not all that thrilled with it. Man I wish it had E-start. I've seen some long travel 440ex's lately for @ $4500. That sounds better than a $7200 quad that is screaming for at least $3500 in upgrades.

But hey, it's only money. they print millions of new dollars everyday."

Hmmmmm... Maybe Honda hasn't hit the home run that most red riders seem to think huh? :lol

Maxx
wat is this topic about?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Come on son......get it together........

The guy got his new TRX and is not too happy with it.....maybe you should add you have one of those on the way too. :wtf

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by MX Maniac@Jan 23 2004, 11:08 PM

The guy got his new TRX and is not too happy with it.....maybe you should add you have one of those on the way too. :wtf
oh...... thats good to hear :yfz ....... and watd u mean i should hav one of them on the way? :what

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Jan 23 2004, 06:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Jan 23 2004, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MX Maniac@Jan 23 2004, 11:08 PM

oh...... thats good to hear :yfz ....... and watd u mean i should hav one of them on the way? :what [/b][/quote]
I think he is referring to your signature and how you say yoru getting a YFZ on March 6.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
cant wait to race one

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ+Jan 24 2004, 12:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ @ Jan 24 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 06:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--MX Maniac
@Jan 23 2004, 11:08 PM

oh...... thats good to hear :yfz ....... and watd u mean i should hav one of them on the way? :what
I think he is referring to your signature and how you say yoru getting a YFZ on March 6. [/b][/quote]
oh ok....... i pretty much dnt care nemore if people dnt think im gettin my YFZ march 6th...... im actually probably getting it feb 28th (week early) so i will have time to put my stuff on and can ride the weekend im supposed to :rock :red

·
Registered
631 Posts
he saw the light at the end of the tunnel a little late if he already bought the trx. he should of asked us we would have help him in the right direction :lol :lol

andy

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi+Jan 23 2004, 01:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (schwendi @ Jan 23 2004, 01:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Maxx_Action@Jan 23 2004, 10:18 AM

For sale $7480
what kind of idiot would pay $300 more than that the seller?? who is getting ripped off himself :uhoh [/b][/quote]
yea...my friend that owns the local honda shop gets his trx tuesday....and he has the hop-up kit already waiting to install it....(he dont want none)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts