YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is always smart to try and save weight for a race but in practice you use alot more gas because there is no finish line, so you keep going. its not smart to do this in practice, i know. i rode a good 30 laps on half a tank but the problem was that i ran out in the middle of a section with 3 double. i gave it a goose to shoot off the jump when it fell on its face but i still made it. the problem now it that i made it fine so i thought it was me, so i went for the next one, flat face cased it. but i acidentaly slamed into the throttle causing me to go off the next one, not fast enough. i had already learned my leason but the race gods felt i needed another one so they slammed me into the next one causing extreme pain between the wast and nees if you get what i am saying :zzz 8| :bawl . i now run full tanks for practice and 3/4 for races.i hate learning the hard way, it sucks.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by quadjockey440@Dec 21 2003, 02:01 AM
i had already learned my leason but the race gods felt i needed another one so they slammed me into the next one causing extreme pain between the wast and nees if you get what i am saying :zzz 8| :bawl .
that is definately gonna leave a mark in the morning :lol :lol

andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts