YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend went riding hit the trails with oem lights turned on all the time except when taking a quick break. On my second loop heading back to trailer staging area i stop for a break. Fired up the yfz to head back and battery sounded weak mother effer but it started. If the battery was to take a dump midway my ride, Can i push it up a hill go down it. In neutral and bump start it in 2nd to make it back or i will be screwed? Can lithium batteries handle cold temps better than oem batteries when not riding. Oem battery gets trickle charge when not riding so i know its dying slowly.

I wana buy the antigravity battery the one pictured in yamaha sports plaza picture with the female threaded posts. What is the model number of thaf one that fits my yfz? I know if i order from there i will get a different one. They still make the one pictured. With a new quality lithium battery can i run my yfz with oem lights on and 2 cube leds on at same time and battery will still get charged a little. Im an aggressive rider if that makes a difference in terms of charging it. i like to pin it once in a while.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 4 boss !! Straight to point no BS.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts