YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while but now that i had a warm day i got some more work done on my yfz my brother in law is building my wr engine (suppose 2 start this weekend) so im waiting on that in the meantime got some work done still ways 2 go

and the plastic and graphics that will be goin on

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
looks good man

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Build looks good man...keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
im just thinking the rad shrouds wont mount up right and if they do you are restricting air flow through the radiator.idont know try and set the shrouds on it and check clearence

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Looks good man....just make sure that lower rezzie doesn't hit the a-arm at full compression. My rear is mounted there, they should be alright. They will also fit on the frame right behind the bumper with headlights or not.

Good luck with those Houser A-arms....I've had nothing but Ball joints go bad on me with any housers.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
you have the whole right side air scoop clogged up with rezzies.and you said yourself fox dont know what they are talkin about.we'll figure somthing out this weekend

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
WOW that looks really good man...

sheesh even the lift jack matches :shocker:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
looks good now if i can just get my lazy a$$ to put the engine together :icon_biggrin: you should powdercoat the bumper,nerfs,and grab bar

1 - 20 of 33 Posts