YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I need to know all about the racing High performance Parts available in the market such as the big bore engine mods..cams exhuast .. susp...A-arms axle ..clutch system .... etc as if some one need to build a racing fast powerfull YFZ

Please lets us share the knowledge all.. and any one have info he can just add the web site link where we can find those parts

·
Registered
625 Posts
so far you can get a good variety for such a new quad. I am going to put the YZ crank in mine and a 98mm JE piston to make a 480. For exhaust you have a few options you can go with www.sparksracing.com or HMF or FMF or www.esr250.com for cams the stock ones are pretty damn good but I would think hot cams or webb cams will have something soon. Um performance makes a aluminum airbox with a k&n in them. Sparks can also get you an alky carb for it if you are so inclined. Chassis stuff is pretty much the same as an R. Roll and Laeger already have their stuff done along with LSR and houser. I dont know if RPM has an axle yet but that would be the way to go. Other than that I think that is everything for now.
Isaac

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by Chavez@Sep 2 2003, 08:30 PM
Are you sure Roll Design has parts for the YFZ already? Cause there is nothing on their site yet.
yep roll has plenty of parts out already. there are a number of yfz's decked out with roll desing/elka suspension. also, racers edge has a number of parts out for teh yfz. quoting from there ad, the have high performance cams, stainless exhaust, high compression pistons, ported heads, air filter kits, ket kits, and clutch kits. also, yoshi and esr make yfz pipes, along with what edge said. not a whole lot you need to do to make the yfz a beast. throw on some +3 a arms(houser, lsr, roll, laeger), aftermarket shocks(elka, axis, pep, tcs), wider axle(rpm, rad, lsr, durablue), pipe(sparks, hmf, yoshi), and a motorbuilder(tc, yosh, etc) and youll have the baddest quad everywhere. be it dunes, mx, xc anything.

·
Registered
625 Posts
yeah I think Tavis was riding the YFZ at Loretta's that had the Roll front-end on it and AC has the IMS/Roll pegs on their site already.

·
Registered
467 Posts
i do believe rpm has there axles done. I know they have the stems done, as that was the first thing they made for the yfz. They have a yfz in the shop torn apart now and are almost done with pretty much everything if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes... more and more... this post will be our info center..

Good job guys... you will help me a lot..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts