YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would be into this as well... I dont know of anyone who does freestyle in alberta. Where are you located? I would be interested in finding a pit and taking a "crash course" :mhihi:
Who knows... maybe it might catch on.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I would be interested as well. Someone needs to make a few ramps for quads though. I wouldn't even know where to start to gt that done.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would be interested as well. Someone needs to make a few ramps for quads though. I wouldn't even know where to start to gt that done.[/b]
Where are you guys? Im in High Level, but im moving to GP. I also spend a lot of time in Edmonton. I have tools and friends that are carpenters, but no land...
sounds like wood ramps are suicide, so anyone a welder? lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im also in grande prairie.
if you guys have face book or email
gimma a holler.
[email protected] is my email

Dustin Milner
is my face book.
there should be a picture of my quad on my profile.
i need to get into this shiiitt

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im into ATV freestyle. and I have a ramp that is wide enough for quads. also what works real well is get your self a nice jump that you can have 2-3 seconds of hang time(what ever your confort level is) and keep jumping it over and over again. once your confortable start pulling off simple tricks like no handers, no footers and so on. you dont always need a ramp for freestyle! ive done it in the sand dunes and on tracks. Any other tips just right me. I see couple of you are from GP I work up ther every once and a while and maybe we can head out riding in the future.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Im into ATV freestyle. and I have a ramp that is wide enough for quads. also what works real well is get your self a nice jump that you can have 2-3 seconds of hang time(what ever your confort level is) and keep jumping it over and over again. once your confortable start pulling off simple tricks like no handers, no footers and so on. you dont always need a ramp for freestyle! ive done it in the sand dunes and on tracks. Any other tips just right me. I see couple of you are from GP I work up ther every once and a while and maybe we can head out riding in the future.
where are you from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts