YFZ Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got alba's pipe yet they said they would send me one and i could return it if i didnt like it i guess u could say i am kinda sponsored

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Dec 16 2003, 04:37 PM
To be honest, their both awesome pipes. Since I live next to alba, I also have my hook ups. I run an HMF now and am testing a Rossier exhaust as well. Alba will be the next one to test. I can tell you though, the black alba pipe looks SICK! and sounds SWEEEEEEEET!
Let me know when yo udo test it, that is the kit I am looking at. :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i just emailed alba back and told them to send it to me so i can try it out. Cory told me that Kory ellis has tried like 7 pipes and thought theirs was the best.Though he didnt say who they were

·
Registered
112 Posts
The Alba pipe is great. I was very impressed with the quality. I opted for the black one, and trust me its worth it. I haven't heard the HMF but compared to the GYT-R and the Duncan pipe i think the Alba takes the cake IMO. Its worth your money. You really can't go wrong with it.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
My buddy here has one and it does sound pretty dang good and seems to really help the bike out alot, seems to rev out very fast.

But I dunno....

·
Registered
141 Posts
"well i just emailed alba back and told them to send it to me so i can try it out. Cory told me that Kory ellis has tried like 7 pipes and thought theirs was the best.Though he didnt say who they were"

Kory is also an ALBA sponcered rider :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Domination@Dec 17 2003, 05:37 AM
"well i just emailed alba back and told them to send it to me so i can try it out. Cory told me that Kory ellis has tried like 7 pipes and thought theirs was the best.Though he didnt say who they were"

Kory is also an ALBA sponcered rider :lol
:stupid :lol i thought the same EXACT thing

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well u think so, i know KOry Ellis rides for alba i didnt start racing yesterday.That is why i put a post on here to find out from someone not associated with alba

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i haven't talked on the phone but we have been talking through emails for about a week now cause i am trying to get some sponsors together for 04

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
im not too fond of alba pipes. i know their z400 pipe was crap. now, going from that, im not expecting too much from their yfz pipe. id take hmf or sparks over alba any day. then again, thats my opinion. take it for what its worth. if you are getting the pipe for free with the option to return it without question, what have you got to lose? a few measly bucks for shipping? GO FOR IT

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i did i have a hmf right now so atleast i will get to compare the 2

also my dad has a alba raptor and their pipe works nice on it and their pipe is a new design for the 450

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I dont think Ive heard a single person on this site even mention the Dr. D pipe.

How bout dat?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I actually have mine under maintanance right now (accessorizing :lol ), but I'll get some pics of it in the next couple of days. The only fault I had with Alba was they didn't send me the correct needle or pilot jet and I had to go out and buy them at the shop, but other than that its all good and those guys are very helpful.

Also I'm having a tough time deciding between the GYT-R nerfs and the AC ProPegs. What are your guys input?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts