YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the full Alba racing exhaust system that comes with the K&N Pro Flow kit for my 450. Anybody have any input on Alba's quality and performance? All feedback would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I emailed [email protected] and asked him that. He said that it would give you 58 hp at peak.I don't know if I believe it or what kind of quality it is but I would like to.... :rock :rock :rock :rock

04 yfz450 mine
04 yfz450 wifes
02 300ex
02 sporttrac 90

·
Registered
625 Posts
58 and OJ is innocent, I swear.

Geoff.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We ride for Alba and 58 HP is not realistic. I am not sure what the HP numbers are since we have not dynoed ours yet - but I would say within the high 30 to low 40HP range would be more acceptible. The pipe actually had a nice torquey feel but will easily hit the rev limiter in a flash if you wish - made a huge improvement over stock.
Fit and finish: Our pipe mounted up perfectly and is still solid. We have had it for over 3 months now and well over 100 hours of riding with no problems.
Good Luck - It's a great pipe!

Rick & Traci Cecco

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by 465stroker@Nov 14 2003, 01:07 PM
We ride for Alba and 58 HP is not realistic. I am not sure what the HP numbers are since we have not dynoed ours yet - but I would say within the high 30 to low 40HP range would be more acceptible. The pipe actually had a nice torquey feel but will easily hit the rev limiter in a flash if you wish - made a huge improvement over stock.
Fit and finish: Our pipe mounted up perfectly and is still solid. We have had it for over 3 months now and well over 100 hours of riding with no problems.
Good Luck - It's a great pipe!

Rick & Traci Cecco
Thanks for the reply.

If you don't mind me asking who makes the pipe?
I'd like to find out more about accessories like spark arrestors and such.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Is'nt is loud as hell?

·
Registered
60 Posts
i was wondering the same thing about the alba pipe. i was wondering how would a stock yfz compare with alba pipe run against a hmf yfz pipe ?
does anyone now ??
:yfz

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Different dynos will show different numbers, the only number that really matters is the actual gain wheather the strted at 10HP and then 25HP after the mods or they started a 40HP and then 55HP after the mods either way they gained 15HP and that is the only way to use dynos. As tuning tools only

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I am pretty sure it will

1 - 14 of 14 Posts