YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friends and I were riding in feilds one day and there was this nice rolling hill that was great for pulling air off of. I was enjoying watching the other kids jump their bikes and whatnot from a distance on my '87 big bear 350 4x4...that is until i got dared to hit it....you can't resist a dare!!! So i absent mindedly took off for the jump at about 30 mph, and soared like an eagle until the bulky front end started to drop....I nose dived into the ground, the quad landed and and pumeled me...i was out for a while untill my one friend rolled me on my back. I could bare walk but i climbed back on that thing, rode it home (good quality machine!) and washed it up....My back still acts up a lot now but no worries. I bought a yfz and messed that up in a hurricane a few weeks ago... moral of the story....if at first you don't succeed...try try again....

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
.............. and if u keep trying and never get it, you've just been wasting your time trying to do something you really couldn't do :lol

G

·
Wow ur really not to smart r u.
why would u do that.
and u fuced u new yfz that sad y dont u try to do somin ur good a :stupid t.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If someone dared me to do that I would rip their head off and take a crap down their esophagus.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts