YFZ Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get a air filter kit, just wondering what you guys think is the best and if you got pics of your kits? The only mod I have is the full HMF exhaust and 180 main jet. Also, where I can buy it from.

Thanks,
Frank :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm real happy w/ the Alba Stuff. I'm using the GYT-R jet kit (I think the needle is a NVCQ), & Alba pipe Kit.
It comes with the Pro Flo adapter for the K&N w/ Sock.
ALBA Action Sports www.albaaction.com
sorry no pics yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I use the ESR airbox eliminator kit, excellent setup and much more air flow. I don't have pics but do a search and you will find pics of the ESR and woods setup.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Boss man,
I like the look of the set up. question on riding though, how does it work for trail riding. done searches etc. read some posts, but there are a bunch of them. thanks.

·
Registered
474 Posts
here's the beginner question, and since I"m a beginner it's allowed. I've done the readings on posts and searches and from what I understand, if you're going to be riding where it's wet (rain, snow, creek crossing's etc) you need to keep the air box. For dry riding, it's alright to remove the air box. But with the wet riding, is it still alright to remove the lid??? I would think so. Thanks for the info :uhoh

·
Registered
304 Posts
Originally posted by whodini@Jan 19 2004, 11:17 PM
here's the beginner question, and since I"m a beginner it's allowed. I've done the readings on posts and searches and from what I understand, if you're going to be riding where it's wet (rain, snow, creek crossing's etc) you need to keep the air box. For dry riding, it's alright to remove the air box. But with the wet riding, is it still alright to remove the lid??? I would think so. Thanks for the info :uhoh
yep, u got it.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by whodini@Jan 19 2004, 10:17 PM
its even better if you get the EHS lid... :evilgrin

·
Registered
474 Posts
that's what I thought, thanks for the reply's. it's proof that you can learn something here, if you read and search.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I have the ESR kit that deletes the box and love it but I only dune or ride here in the desert and its just not very wet here.

But I do have a brand new in the plastic Alba Pro-Flow with K&N and outerwear here that I will sell fot less than Alba does it anyone wants it.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I will take $90 shipped for it.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by badboymotorsports@Jan 21 2004, 06:28 AM
how would i pay for it credit card money order
I can take credit carda at paypal but you could also send a money order if you want to.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts