YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folx,
On allthe boards i see the same question when talking about aftermarket pipes over and over again. "What jetting should i use at X at or above sealevel with this X-Brand Pipe?". I am wondering why the aftermarlet pipe manufactureres are not picking up on this and include some sort of guide that with this bike at this level you should use this jetting setting. i mean it should just be a guide. I know some pipes come with jet's but id like to see it uniformly applied by all manufacturers to include a jetting guide for the specific application. i dont think thats to much to ask, is it?
I know you can always ask the person your buying the pipe from but they dont always know.

Wadda ya ll think?

·
Registered
205 Posts
jetting varies too much, thats why. These 4 strokes aren't quite as picky, but try an alky burning 2 stroke.

change temp 10 degrees...rejet.

drive 200 miles, rejet

atmospheric pressure changes. rejet

change premix oil. rejet

Plus machines vary alot...2 people with identical machines and mods dont always run the same jetting, it can also vary with rider weight, tires, and gearing.

·
Registered
625 Posts
DICK IS A PECKERHEAD RE-JET!!!! hehehhehahahahahehehahahehehahehaehaehaheehaehahehaeheaa damn I kill myself. J/K Pete.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts