YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy wants to trade me his 2009 can am 450 for my 2010 yfz 450r. Some reason I can't get pics up at the moment. Anyway the can am only has the big 3. Mine had hvp port, fci, Yoshi, msd, rekluse zstart pro. Let me know what yall think. He says the can am is the fastest 450 in stock form and he beats the crap out of mid 50 hp honda and yams all the time. I'll try to get some pics on here shortly.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love mine as well. Unfortunately I have to sell it. I'm letting it go for $3600 this weekend only.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I wouldn't trade for the can-am. i feel like there has been a lot of reliability complaints about the can-am's. Also if your selling your YFZR what does it matter. I think the YFZR would be easier to sell.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Can am suck I have raced a few at my local dunes from there LT race one with big 3 and nice set of paddles the other said he had motor work done all the same story they both got smoke by 6 quads or more my quad is 52hp and I'm fat 240lb don't trade they suck

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the input, I was just thinking about trading if the can-am would fetch better money faster. I'll most likely keep mine but me and the wife split so toys may have to go for awhile.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Dam letting it go for 3600! Where I live they go for 4500

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I know man, I just need the cash quick. ILloyd Prolly just suffer and hold on to it. People on craigslist are broke as hell anyway. Nothing but trade offers.

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Keep it. It'll help keep your mind off of things when having a rough time. The yfzr will alway be their for you! Keep your head up man!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks madness I might take it out on sunday and rip it up.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You wouldn't happen to be a VT fan would you? If so, romp around the UVA campus and lay down a few donuts, that will make you feel better :) Stick with the R for sure. I'm not sure I've even seen a can am 450 out in the dunes where I ride.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I told the guy it a no go. I love my R to much. As for being a VT fan, I'm not. But I hate the uva cavaliers. They couldn't beat a high school team. Lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.