YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a word of warning..........the AC racing wide grab bar doesn't work with a GYT-R full pipe kit.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
thnx for the heads up...... did u find that out the hard way? :disgust

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YESSIR.......i sure did. sad part is, i really love the grab bar! I have been so pissed with so many companies lately because of mailing and everything else usually customer support related. I actually bought the gyt-r pipe as a stand by because alba has been dragging their A$$ getting me the 2k worth of stuff i ordered from them on the 15th of NOVEMBER. they did offer me a free tshirt............... I am hoping the 14" fmf pipe will fit so i can put it back on or i'm going to have to sell it :(

either way, i learned the hard way and hoping to circumvent anyone else from going through the misery!

·
Registered
210 Posts
how does it not work with it? you are the frist person to say any thing. what was the part number stamped on it? and if you could give me a measure ment of the flat bar from end to the middle of the tubing.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will get you the measurements this evening when i get home from work. I slid the GYT-R on as far up the header as it would possibly go and marked all of that as well for making sure it was fully inserted. the exhaust can hits the wide grab bar right on the inside bar by about an inch. i will get exact measurements for you.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry, got another pipe coming that will fit. i plan to use it and love the bar. thanks though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts