Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they will be avalible after the new year

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the same yfz but its not the same bumper. the one i made for myself is a little diffrent than the one we sell. i made mine more for dezert racing.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Besides the fact that its bigger.... whats different about it and why is it called a stadium bumper?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by SoonerYFZ@Dec 30 2003, 06:19 PM
Besides the fact that its bigger.... whats different about it and why is it called a stadium bumper?
the square in the center fits a 7x10 number plate perfectly im pretty sure..... thats defnitely the bumper im going with now.... was decided on the duncan but its too much money and that one is [email protected]$$ :rock :rock

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we gave it the name stadium from way back when, when there was a lot of staduim racing like mickey thompson and pace. the rules said that your number plate ahd to be on the front bumper so we just made a bigger frame to accomidate a plate. they are a real big seller since they are kinda big. we where going to drop them from our line but recently we have got a lot of orders for them. so it looks like they will be around for another year.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think I've decided on a front bumper :D One question though...

How much more does it weigh than stock bumper?

- Scott

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not enough that you would notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts