YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with the people at AC Racing and they said they will be making some propeg nerf bars that have the pegs 1" lower and 1" further back. :) They said that they would start working on them after the Christmas break. I asked if the new mounts would work on the earlier model nerfs and they said no. :angry
The nerf bars and mounts will both be different, so you will need to buy the complete new set.

·
Registered
983 Posts
DId you also ask them if they intend to do better when paciking their stuff up? Hopefully there will be no more missing spacers and instructions.

·
Registered
65 Posts
1" ain't enough, I want 2 or more like Kory Ellis has. Me being 6'4" I need all the leg room I can get. Did they say if they will have those ugly heel guards or not? I hope they scrap them.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seatec,
I did not ask them about their packing of the spacers, etc. I have to agree with you. Mine were missing spacers and washers also. :angry

shollz,
I don't know if they are keeping the heel guards or not. :re

I am currently working on some lowering mounts for the pro-pegs. :rock

·
Registered
983 Posts
I just mounted the propegs with heel and im a tad dissapointed in the fit on the steel peg mounts. the tube has to much play. even with the bolt in the recommended position i still have a little play in the nerfs. THinking about putting in another bolt further out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
the new nerfs are just like korys. no heel kick. if you guys are missing spacers sorry. we have gone though a lot of people tring to find some one that can pack stuff right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts